Mull of Galloway


Home Up About the Society Membership Executive Board Working Groups General Forum Members Area

 

    

 

 

 

 
Source of Image:
Date of Image:

 

International Designation Number:

A4606

 

Navigation:
Latitude 54 38' 05'' N
Longitude 04 51' 23'' W
Body of water Irish Sea.

 

Construction:
Date of Establishment: 1830
Date Light First Lit:
Designer Robert Stevenson.
Is structure still operating? Yes. Automated 1988.
Characteristic White flash every 20sec.
 

Notes:

Visitor center open daily April through October, tower open Saturdays and Sundays April through September.

The 3 Keeper's Cottages are available for Rental.